Is there another question you’d like to ask? Contact Annette to learn more.
Frequently ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the legal requirements to be married in Australia?
- Both parties must be over 18 years of age
- A Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) form is lodged with your Celebrant no less than one calendar month prior to your Marriage Ceremony
- More information is available on the Attorney-General’s Department
- You sign a Declaration of No Legal Impediment To Marriage (Statutory Declaration) prior to your Ceremony
- You need two Witnesses who are over 18 years of age (and can understand what they are witnessing)
How long will the ceremony take?
Depending on your choice of Ceremony, the legal requirements only take a few minutes. A personalised Marriage Ceremony may take up to 20 minutes to officiate
How much should I expect to pay?
My Ceremony fees vary depending on the date, the location of your Wedding Ceremony and your requirements for your Ceremony. Please refer to my Ceremonies page for more information.
What experience, skills, qualifications or training do you have to make you the right Celebrant for my wedding?
I am an Authorised Marriage Celebrant with over 15 years experience. Annually, I undertake the mandatory professional training for Celebrants, to keep abreast of legislative changes and to update my skills.
Couples testimonies validate my calm, confident style, and commitment to quality and professionalism.
I factor in loads of fun too!
Why should we hire you over another Celebrant?
My couples are confident in me as their Celebrant because:
- They know I will arrive early on their day for their Wedding – that gives them confidence
- My costings are realistic – that gives them less stress!
- I supply my sample Marriage Vows for them – that gives them space to say what their hearts really feel